Monday, March 23, 2009

Darling's First Strand of White Hair

Weekend was a sickly weekend, took medicine and slept the whole 2 days away. On Sat morning, we went to the doc to get some prescription and medicine. While waiting for our turn, I found darling's 1st strand of white hair! OMG! You should have seen his reaction when I told him I spotted white hair on his head. He looked shocked and disbelief. I pulled out that strand of hair and showed him, he was in dismay! Haha! Darling immediately exclaimed "oh no!!! I am getting old, getting old!" LOL! This was so funny. The only way to console him was to tell him, it's no big deal and comparing I have the whole head while he only has 1 strand. But my poor darling still couldn't accept and till this morning was still mentioning that strand of white hair. My cutie darling really makes my day. 

1 comment:

kAm said...

laughs!!!! I also have lots of white hair nowww.. =(