Tuesday, March 03, 2009

It's Already MARCH

it's already march! the 1st 2 months of 2009 has just flew by so fast... I hate it when Jan and Feb seems so short every year and before i knew it, it always already Mar or Apr. Why can't the 1st 2 months past slowly just like any other months of the year? 2 months past and I have not even really sit down and ask myself what exactly do I want to achieve for this year. Of course besides the big big eyes and sharp sharp nose plan. For a min, I can't help but feel that my life is once again without big goals and i am just riding life as like a free loader. Come what may, so sad right. On the lighter side, i am still enjoying my life at this moment where I can do whatever I want. But with vitamin M depleting everyday, this kind of life can be rather depressing at times. Oh man! I am so contradicting! 

Oh month of MARCH, please go slow... 

No comments: