Saturday, October 17, 2009

typing this while waiting to sleep in the hospital. Had contractions last night and was admitted into hospital at 2am in the morning. Started at 9pm while shopping at Junction 8 but thought it was gastric pain. Only suspected that it was contraction when the pain was in intervals and stretched all the way to the back and slowly down the spinal cord and tummy. Was put on drip to stop active labor and given a jab to ensure baby's lungs are developing faster and good. The jab was painful, and having a needle poked and leave it on my left hand was a horrible feeling. But the nurse was good and everything was done w/o much pain.
'
Dr Ang said 35 weeks is abit early for bb to come out, so he's trying to get bb to hang in there for another 2 more weeks till it pass the 37 weeks mark. So bb, be a good boy ok. You have tested the reaction of daddy and mummy and is assured that now we know what exactlyis contractions and time taken for me to reach hospital is 20mins. Well under controlled. :)

Thought I could go home tonight but Dr Ang said since charges will be the same as discharging tmr, he will like to have me stay 1 more night and see him tmr morning before gg home. So here I am, alone in the 4 bedded w/o darling for once. Darling wants to stay and sleep at the visitor lounge but i wanted him to go home and have a good rest so he can take care of me when i get home. Won't want him to overwork his body. So seems like these 2-3 weeks, I am kind of "bed-ridden" and grounded at home. Haiz, have to cancel my high tea session with ex-colleagues on Monday. So sad. :( I shall be good gal to ensure bb comes out in good health.

No comments: