Friday, February 20, 2009

Feeling directionless

Finally it's friday and tml is weekend again. Suddenly, I find myself going down the pit hole of depression. I woke up yesterday morning and found myself feeling lost, no direction and not knowing what is in store for me for the rest of my life. I seems to have see myself wondering aimlessly and being lonely in shopping malls, eating all alone and spending life without any purpose. I am watching my life die off every single minute. I couldn't take it anymore and I started weeping. Self-pity. 

Life have been really slow recently and I have tried every means to find a new job, but no avail due to the economic recession. Dear suggested voluntary work, but where to find? And after much discussion and thoughts, we ruled out that option. 1stly, no income which means i will still have to find $ to finance myself to do voluntary work. 2ndly, since I am needing the cash value, this option does not serve any motivation. 3rdly, this is only a short term solution to get me out of boredom. Finally, we decided that it's really high time that I sit down and brainstorm on my name card printing. Cast the nets out into the deep and catch fishes, but 1st of all we need the nets and that's my name card. Instead of sitting down all day and wondering where I can go for window shop and enjoy free air con, i might as well just "waste" on the air con at home and put my brains to good use. 

I need help in this man! Any kind soul that feels that you want to lend a helping hand to me, pls leave me a message. :) I will greatly appreciate that. 

God, get me out of this financial "crisis" and fly me to europe. Hehe. (see, even my entry is so direction-less)

No comments: