Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I hate afternoons now... i dread it when i see the clock approaching 3pm. That's the worst time of my day and it last all the way till dinner time. During these few hours, I seriously do not know what i should do to make myself feel more comfortable. Headache comes 1st, follow by feelings of nausea, then neck aching. Lie down to rest doesn't help, walk, eat or whatsoever doesn't helps at all. :( All these landing me in a moody self. No mood and strength to cook, just want to sleep the time away. Praying everyday that God will just ease and take away these uncomfy feelings. 

I am also getting lazier... didn't feel like moving out of the house at all. For fear that I will feel sicko outside, also spending time outdoor makes me feel tired even faster. Oh man! I need help! God please help... ... 

How long is this going to last???

2 comments:

kAm said...

are you preggy?!?! =)

kAm said...

congrats!!! =D