Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's been a while since we blogged. Have been feeling tired recently and has been lazy to pen down anything. Life has been rather monotonous except for the once a while surprise that the little one gives me. My daily routine now is 12hrs of sleep (interrupted though), eat several meals a day, watch tv, use and surf the net until there's nothing left to surf. My butt is basically rooted to the same spot on the sofa everyday. This is getting boring. I wish I could go out shopping and meet lots of pple juz like before, but unexpected tiredness and funny tummy feeling does not permit me to do that for the time being. I wonder when will be the next time I will feel super energetic to go shopping and keep myself busy. Am supposed to collect an item from Post Office at Sun Plaza which is juz 7mins walk from my house, but even that I couldn't gather the strength to walk there. This is simply annoying. 

I wish this period of time will be over real soon. I need the strength and zeal of life. 

No comments: