Monday, June 01, 2009

randomly..

Long long time since I logged into blogging. getting lazier and lazier these days... even bebe is saying that I have totally blogged myself off this blog :( oh well life is getting busier recently and with the addition of the little one by end year, we would be even busier over our heads, no time to go toilet also I think. But at least I get to do weight lifting on one hand. thk God,

well I'm typing this blog off in camp. surprised? yeah I reckon reservist gets better and better every year. In terms of entertainment. Just today alone, I saw a relatively large specalist commander mess which is thrice the size of my flat. In it there are really comfy bar chairs, beer lounge, soccer table game, pool, check this out - free internet & Wii set - WOW i am impressed at the rising standards though there are no " bai jiu niu lang " hahahah... at least next yr I get back, hope to see air-conditioned bunks, with daily maintenance of toilets facilities, soap dispenser, hot water jacuzzi shower type, massage parlour... yaya dream on GQ!!!

Ok there's a little update from Gedong. This fantasy real here is gonna end off soon this week so back to the real world man.. bored.

tata

No comments: