Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I miss my darling

yes, i miss my darling. Home alone this entire whole week because darling's away for reservist and this week is out field for him, thus no returning home till Sat. Though I have mum over yesterday and stayed over, somehow i still feel lonely without him at night. When the clock strikes 7pm, I will be yearning to see him appearing at the door. But till sat, i just have to endure. Sis is coming over to accompany me tmwr and thurs. Fri, she's on leave so perhaps will see if we should go shopping or whatsoever. Mum's gonna be in BKK for the rest of the week. She's a supermum i tell you. She has prepared food for me, and mind you it's delicious food till weekend. She woke up at 6am this morning and by 11am, she has already double-boiled 3 different types of soup that will last me over the next few days. Not only that, she has also cooked lots of delicious food that can be stored and allow me to slowly finish off over the next few days too. I have not even have a chance to "explore" what are those food in the fridge. Hehe. And best of all, mum also boiled chicken essence for me tonight and the expensive hashima for the afternoon. Wow! Superb right? Over a span of juz the morning. Mum's the best!

With all the love showered over me, you must say that I shouldn't be even feeling lonely and let alone depression. But I still miss darling no matter what. I shall just leave the topic of depression for now... I am looking forward to Saturday. I hope time will pass fast each day but fulfilling as well. 

No comments: