Saturday, July 11, 2009

Faith-FUL

hey I'm back after a while slacking away.. buzz at work. Thats the life of Singaporeans.. u reckon?, or rather should I put it FATE.. work, sleep, eat, grow fat (esp 4 married men :). Mails, assignments, back-to-back projects management to commit, wow sometimes it swells up our physical brain memory, shutdown :(
Its better to go back to Toddler days, carefree lifestyle..
And I feel that SPM doesnt really support us, understand our " tong Ku" at times, talk until saliva dry also no use. 

What to do??? pls revert???, imaging someone saying that pulling up his pants.... 

Thk God we have good frens, family to support us in everything that we do.. Without God pulling us out from this world, we would be so Lost eh... 

Now with the arrival of Boy end year, life gets more challenging. As the song goes, "You are forever in my life, you see me through the seasons", I feel very blessed that God still remembers every promise He has to us and will fufill His Ultimate plan for our lives. No matter what storms, valleys we face go thru, He is faithful to bring us through the wilderness and see the 'light at end of tunnel'. Althou I dun fully comprehend everything, but i know that I still trust His heart irregardless whether I see His Hand moving. What lesson can we learn at the end of the day.. stay true and faithful in the little things. You have done your best, let Him do the rest. I'm sure that He is never too LATE or too EARLY ; ON time ALWAYS!! 

We are continually believing miracles everyday, no problem, circumstance is too hard or big for HIM. He is Jehovah God Almighty. 

1 comment:

s said...

so exciting for you and pris. can't wait to meet little gerald. take it easy and enjoy fatherhood. at least i know joa loves it. i know u'll do well. i bet u'd be inseparable from him ;)