Thursday, September 24, 2009

New life new beginning

A new life,new beginning awaits us this coming November. exciting programmes and new 'stresses' will come our way. But all is good. God is good all the time. He brings us thru all these experiences with new hopes and relevaions each and every time. Sometimes when we go through storms and challenges, we question the hand of God moving in our lives, often forgetting that we may be just on the brink of breakthrough. So just press on to endure everything and when we have went through the fire, shall come forth as Gold.

Work has been rather taxing for me this season. especially I'm quite weak in planning logistics operations. With my engineer mindset, it has been a rollercoaster ride man. thanks to my boss also, every project ' BIG ' in our eyes seems ' SMALL ' in his eyes, not realising that he is stretching company resources and our capabilities. Colleagues would tell me i'm going to be promoted soon becos of multiple projects managment. Crap!! how fake and sceptical rite.. why don they try it out?? damn angry and pissed sometimes.. must we always come to the 11th hour before our manpower and resources are exhausted??!! veri good planning.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm suited for 8-5pm office job roles.. Its good training sometimes but overall I'm really stretched and tired. In this line, when will things never be "emergency, crtical', its like everything must rush rush chop chop untill we are burned out. nobody is indispensable and shouldnt be used for multiple multi-tasking job. Haiz.. God help me

well, just a short complain the para above, hope you dun mind. Looking forward to more famiily time and different type of commitment level. I love the saying; Maturity is not measured by your age but by the acceptance of responsibility in life. Be faithful in the little things in life and God will bring you into a bigger sphere of influence and responsbility.
Signing off now.. Keep up the good work Baby.

No comments: