Friday, September 18, 2009

September already and ending soon. Again, it's been ages since we post and update.



Baby is 31 weeks old today and we are counting down to bb's arrival. We wanted bb to be full term before arriving into the world but part of me also secretly hope bb will arrive sooner. Why? Because i am feeling like an elephant now, walking ever so slowly and getting slower. The tummy is getting heavier by day and I am having difficulty sleeping as well. But part of me also can't bear to have bb leaves my tummy because it's so wonderful to feel bb's kicks and movements inside. The 2nd reason why I hope bb will arrive sooner than expected, hopefully right beginning of Nov. This is because i hope darling can attend his bro's wedding at the end of nov. We have been rather upset recently due to the wedding. Haiz... "yi yan nan jing". How to pen down? I rather not... it's just some stupid taboo and traditional customs and also due to the ignorance of some pple.

Darling been working late recently due to some poor logistics arrangement by his company or rather his boss. My poor dear... so stress up and tired. The earliest that he ever returns home now is 7.30pm. :( Even though he doesn't mention anything, but i do sense the dissatisfaction he gets from work now. But what can I do to help? Absolutely nothing except just to give him moral support and be the most understanding I can be.

On the brighter side, I hope I have given him the most relaxing birthday this year by spending a totally relax day at Fullerton hotel. :)

Nothing much to blog now... I miss working life and i miss pak tok days...

1 comment:

kAm said...

have a safe delivery! =)