Friday, May 15, 2009

Random updates

missing from blogger again... that's me. have been really lazy to blog recently. most of the time, dunno what to write. basically no mood. i guess during times, tiredness has overtake me and i just want to lie in bed all day long and "hibernate" in the aircon room. But i know i can't because at month end, hubby's wallet gonna suffer due to the high electricity bill. No longer do i know what is cold coz body temperature has been pretty high. Most of the day, i will juz park my butt on my fav spot of the sofa and have the fan full blast at speed 3, stationary blowing at me from 11am all the way till night time. Weather has also been a factor for deciding my "mood and level of strength" for the day. 

I need to work... that's my ultimate "realisation". Being a sahm or soon-to-be sahm or maybe a sapw (stay at home preggy woman) sounds better at this stage, is really making me tired. I feel as if I am slowly becoming a useless, purposeless and a lazy pig. Haiz... how am I going to endure my next 6 months? Well, at least I am finally into my 2nd trimester and things are beginning to get better as compared to the past months. I begin to see myself getting out of the house more often now, however at times still super lazy. Guess it's due to the transportation issue. Perhaps if I am still working, I will have a higher energy level as I will be in a "no-choice" position. And perhaps that could have ease most of my MS symptoms due to the various distractions. No point crying over spilled milk now, but only to think of creative ideas to make my life more interesting and better until the little bundle of joy arrives. 

Went for my 3rd appt this week and did the nuchal scan. Dr Ang said the little bundle is 99% healthy and for the 1st time, i see it moves. And that's the moment when the idea begins to sink in and tell both of us that we are already parents of someone now. The excitement and joy is indescribable. I wonder will this feeling comes again when the number 2 comes along few years down the road? The little one is 5cm big now and we can see her(his) head, heart and legs. Amazing right. :) Took blood test as well... but due to my tiny veins, Dr Ang has problem drawing the amount of blood required for the test. And let me tell you, it does hurts. I am so going to exercise my arms from now on so that the veins will get bigger and I won't have the same issue again at my next blood test. 2 tubes were needed but only managed to get 1. :( I ended up with a big pc of blood clot on the arm at the end of the day. What's worse, blood dripped all over the dr's desk and some onto the floor. Poor dr and nurse had to clean up. Shocked of myself too. Wonder if the doc has no skill or my veins are really so small that it makes drawing blood super duper difficult. 

The week past by rather fast. Monday, went out with ex-colleagues for dim sum buffet. Was amazed that I was actually well enough to go out and even ate a lot. Haha! Guess my taste buds are coming back. Tuesday, i stayed home while mum came over to help me with ironing and cooking. Weds, went for gynae appt and slept thru the afternoon till evening. Cool right? Amazed at how well i can sleep. Thurs, woke up late. Had a light breaky which eventually ended in the toilet bowl. Too sweet i guess... no sweet stuff for me at the moment. Went out with 2 great friends in the afternoon for a good lunch at newyork newyork and after which, they obliged to my sudden craving for durian and drove me all the way to serangoon to satisfy my taste bud. :)) Went for cgm at night but that's when my uncomfy feelings begin to takeover me once again. Cabbed home and juz fell flat on the bed till this morning. Today, as you can see I am home now, in my fav spot on the sofa and blogging away. 

The weather is good today with a thunderstorm that juz ended, i hope with the cool weather i will be able to enjoy a good evening. Weekend's gonna come and I hope it will not go away so fast. Darling's going for ICT on Monday and it's going to be a 2.5weeks, i am so going to be lonely and missing him. But on the other hand, good friend is coming back from aussieland for a good holiday of 3 weeks! I hope I will be able to enjoy the time while darling's away. And definitely i need strength to be STRONG! 

No comments: